Questionnaires or forms
According to the French law “Loi informatique et libertés” (computing and freedom) of January 6, 1978, each person for whom identifiable data are published on the website has a right to access, modify, edit, and delete these data.
You can exercise the right to access these data by communicating with the MINDFIELD SEARCH & CONSULTING IT department:
MINDFIELD SEARCH & CONSULTING
226, rue du Faubourg Saint Honoré
Limitation of liability clause
MINDFIELD SEARCH & CONSULTING’s objective is to communicate accurate and updated information. MINDFIELD SEARCH & CONSULTING will work to correct as soon as possible potential errors or erroneous information that is brought to its attention.
However, MINDFIELD SEARCH & CONSULTING cannot be held responsible for the content of this site.
The information in this site:
- is general in nature only and do not refer to the specific situation of a person or entity;
- is not necessarily complete, exhaustive or updated in real-time;
- may refer to outside sites on which MINDFIELD SEARCH & CONSULTING has no control or for which we do not accept any type of liability;
- do not constitute advice or recommendation of a professional or legal nature, for which it is necessary to consult with a qualified professional.
In case of communication of normative text or documents on the MINDFIELD SEARCH & CONSULTING site, only the official publications will prevail.
MINDFIELD SEARCH & CONSULTING cannot guarantee that there will not be any interruption of its site caused by its use or by the use of any other site it refers to.
The documents, information and graphics of any nature on the MINDFIELD SEARCH & CONSULTING site may not be copied except for private use.
Also, the documents, information and graphics on this site may not be modified, with or without payment, without the express written consent of MINDFIELD SEARCH & CONSULTING.
Publisher – Publishing director
MINDFIELD SEARCH & CONSULTING
226, rue du Faubourg Saint Honoré
Website design and hosting
15/17, boulevard du Général de Gaulle
Tel: +33 (0)1 46 00 67 40
Fax: +33 (0)1 46 00 67 41
SIRET #: 500 644 455 00023
When you navigate on our website, information regarding the navigation of your terminal (computer, tablet, smart-phone, etc.) on our website, may be recorded on “cookies” files installed on your terminal, except if you have indicated otherwise by selecting the appropriate cookies options that you can modify at any time.
When you login to our site, we may install, except indicated otherwise by selecting the appropriate cookies options, several cookies on your terminal that allow us to recognize the browser of your terminal during the time the cookies are valid. The cookies that we install will be used as described below, except if you indicated otherwise in your choices.
The entity that has created the cookies is the only entity capable of reading or modifying the information that they contain.
Our cookies allow us to do the following:
- establish statistics and volumes of visits and use of various parts of our site (sections and content visited or read), which allow us to enhance the quality of our services;
- adapt the presentation of our site to the display preferences of your terminal (preferred language, resolution of display, operating system used, etc.) during your visits of our site, according to the display hardware and software of your terminal;
- to store information regarding any form that you have completed on our site (login or access to your account) or regarding our the products, services or information that you have chosen on our site (services accepted, etc.);
- allow you to access to private sections of our site, such as your account, with login information or data that you may have previously provided to us;
- implement safety measures, for example when we ask you to login again to a content or service after a certain period of time.
You may decide at any time to express or modify your choices regarding cookies by using the different methods described below.
Options given through your web browser
You can define the settings of your browser in such a way that the cookies are accepted by your terminal or you can define the settings of your browser to always reject the cookies or to reject them depending on the source of the cookies. You can also define the settings of your Web browser in such way that you can accept or refuse the cookies every time, before they may be placed on your terminal.
The acceptation of a cookie on a terminal is based mainly on the wish of the user and can be expressed and modified at any time without any compensation through the options offered by his/her Web browser.
If you have accepted cookies on your terminal in your Web browser, the cookies placed on the pages and content that you have accessed may be placed temporarily in a dedicated space on your terminal. These cookies may only be read by the entity that has created them.
We do not, in any cases, accept any liability for the consequences of the degradation of our services when we are not able to store or to read the cookies necessary to their functionality that you would have rejected or deleted.
How to select options depending on your Web browser?
The choices that you have to manage cookies and to choose the options you have vary with the different Web browsers. The settings you have to select are described in the help menu of your Web browser, which will help you determine how to modify your choices with regards to cookies.
How to share your terminal with another user?
If your terminal is used by several individuals and if the same terminal is equipped with several Web browsers, we cannot guarantee that the services and advertising for your terminal will match your use of the terminal and not the use of another user of the terminal.
The shared use of your terminal with other users and the settings of your browser related to cookies is decided only by you and you accept that responsibility.
Cookies placed on our site by third-parties
We may include on our site/software third-party software that are needed to share content from our site with other individuals or to inform these other individuals that you have browsed our site or to share with them your opinion regarding some content on our site/software. This applies to the buttons “Share” or “Like” on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Viadeo, etc.
The social network providing such a button may identify you with this button, even though you may not have used the button when you previously browsed our site/ software. This type of button may enable the social network in question to follow your browsing on our site because your social network account is activated on your terminal (open session) during your browsing of our site.
We do not have any control over the process used by social networks to collect information regarding your browsing of our site and the personal data they have. We recommend that you check the privacy protection policies of these social networks to determine the objective, including for testing purposes, of browsing information that the social network may collect with these buttons. These privacy protection policies must allow you to exercise your choices with respect to these social networks, including by choosing the settings of your accounts on each of these networks.
Refers to a text file that may be downloaded, depending on the settings you have chosen, in a special space on the hard drive of your terminal, when you use an online service with your Web browser. The cookie file allows its owner to identify the terminal in which it is downloaded during the time of its validity or during the downloading of the cookie.
- “Browsing information”, “browsing”
Refers to the information related to the connection of a terminal to an electronic communication service at a certain time. We may process the browsing information according to the terms and conditions of this section, although we do not know necessarily which terminal you are using and we do not know who you are at a given time. This browsing information may include the following:
- IP address (Internet Protocol) of the terminal connected to the Internet;
- the date and time of connection of a terminal to an electronic communication service;
- the URL (Internet address) of the Internet page of origin (referrer) of the terminal accessing an electronic communication service;
- the type of operating system used by the terminal (Windows, MacOs, Linux, Unix, BeOS. etc.);
- the type and version of the browser used by a terminal (Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, etc.);
- the preferred language of the browser used by the terminal;
- the identifier and the content of a cookie file downloaded by us in the terminal.
- “Personal data”
In this Policy, this term refers to the data that concerns you at a given time, regardless of the terminal you are using.
Refers to the material (computer, tablet, smart-phone, telephone, etc.) you are using to browse or display any site, software, advertising content, etc.